top of page
Brothers and Sisters in Arms Dog Training, Inc.
Training Service Dogs for Active Duty Military, Veterans
First Responders and their families
In Honor/Memory of:
- A donation has been made in memory of Louise Bacot by Michael Crowder and Robbie H. Whittaker.
- A donation has been made in honor of Robert L. Whitley, Sergeant USMC (retired) by his loving family.
- A donation has been made in honor and memory of SSG Hermanson, Matt by his fellow brothers in arms and family.
Gone but never forgotten, love you forever and always.
Matt Hermanson & his parents, Sandy & Jeff
- A donation has been made in honor and memory of David Chapman by his sister Cathryn Gaur.
- A donation has been made in honor and memory of Richard Hewitt by his loving family. A champion for dogs his whole life, he will be sorely missed. His companion dog Ghost (pictured below) will be taken into our program and trained to give solace to another individual.
- A donation has been made in honor and memory of Haskell L. Nixon by his niece Robbie H. Whittaker. Haskell was a U.S. Army Veteran who served in Patton's Army in WWII. He fought in the Battle of the Bulge and received a Purple Heart, three Bronze Stars, American Theater badge, Combat Infantry Badge, Good Conduct Medal, the Victory Ribbon, Sharp Shooter Medal, and EAME Campaign Medals. He was an active member of VFW Post 9933 in Moss Bluff.
OUR ORGANIZATION RUNS ON THE GENEROSITY OF PEOPLE JUST LIKE YOU!!
bottom of page